Monday, April 23

Horribly late.

Last Tuesday, the 17th, there was a local bloggers meetup that Keith and I attended. We got to meet quite a few bloggers from the area, some I knew and some I didn't. I've added everyone to a new link list over on the right, called Local Blogroll. Not all of my local blogger links are in the local blogroll, however. The ones that were in my original list, like Gone Mild and Hip Suburban White Guy, I left them in my favorites.

It was really great meeting everyone, we had a really good time, even if our kids were hellions while we were gone!

2 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

"The ones that were in my original list, like Gone Mild and Hip Suburban White Guy, I left them in my favorites."

ROFLMAO!!! Glad to know I was able to stay on your list after you actually met me! LOL!

Otherwise, that would have sucked. "I really like his blog and the stuff he writes, but in person he's a repulsive asshole."

Which is pretty much the case, but still, I'm just sayin'.

:)

Janet said...

Anyone that names their daughter 'Galdriel Tanqueray Onassis', even if only in the blogosphere, is on my favorites list!