Friday, January 6

Half way done!

So I'm officially half-way thru my pregnancy. Hopefully next wednesday we'll find out what we're having, either a Josie or a Max. I'm trying to not get my hopes up, so far this baby doesn't like to cooperate. I think it's a girl, but who knows.

On a side note, I think I prefer being pregnant during the summer. I don't get outside much in the winter, plus I suffer from Seasonal Depression Disorder occasionally, and this year, with all the extra hormones, it's really noticable. It's very hard for me to just get out of bed some mornings, especially while Keith was on vacation and could take care of Matthew. The weather has been in the 40's, even the 50's lately, so I have been able to get out a bit, but not nearly as much as I'd like. Every little bit helps, tho. At least during the summer I can go to the pool as much as I like, and I felt great during Matthew's pregnancy (born in August).

It's a good thing Keith is taking me to San Jose with him later this month! Lot's o' sunshine (I hope)! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,... thanks for visiting my blog. I am the JW.. well the one that just left. Asked me to e-mail you but couldn't find an address. mine is jonathawhistman@hotmail.com

love to hear from you.