Thursday, December 1

Something different

Yesterday I did something I haven't done since before I found out I was pregnant. I played my Sims 2 game, y'all! Don't know why, but the mood just struck me, so I went with it. For someone who used to play the game almost every single day, 3 months is a long time. But, phases come and go, I suppose. I don't know if I will go back to playing it that often, but at least I'm getting my money's worth now.

On the pregnancy front, I've now felt the baby move. Driving home from Target with a full bladder and a baby that has the hiccups will do that. It's still too early to feel the baby move on a regular basis, I'm only in my 14th week. Not much new to report other than that. I'll have my sonnogram done in January, and have pictures to post, I'm sure.

No comments: