Wednesday, March 7

I love Spring

It may not be spring officially, but it's nice enough to break out the stroller and tricycle and walk around the block with the kids!

Matthew is REALLY good pedaling his tricycle now. He still can't pedal all the way up our driveway, but he's better than he was last year. Pretty soon, I'll have to power walk to keep up with him, which I am totally okay with! (I still have 20 pounds of baby weight to get rid of.)

So after my really crappy morning yesterday, we went for a walk. We went around our neighborhood block twice, which is about a mile. Monday we only went around once, and I hope to work our way up to four laps, equalling aprx. 2 miles, per day, at least on the nice days.

Here's to no more snow storms this season!

1 comment:

Xavier Onassis said...

My daughter, young Galdriel Tanqueray Onassis, is 13 now and I doubt she'd be caught dead walking anywhere, let alone around the block with me. Sooo "not cool".

But I remember the Big Wheels / early bicycle days. Having to yell at them when they get to the corner to "WAIT FOR ME!" before they cross the street or get out of sight.

Oh God.

She'll be driving a car in just 3 years. Wonder how she'll feel about me following her in my jeep yelling "WAIT FOR ME!!" out the window?

That's probably "not cool" either, huh?

Enjoy it while you can!