Sunday, April 30

Week 36

Well, I'm to the 36 week mark, and it sucks just as much this time as it did the first time. I hurt constantly, in one place or another. Usually two or three places at a time. I'm truly hoping that Josie decides to come early, because another 4 weeks of this? blech.

Of course, I made the comment last night to hubby that I will be so happy when I can lay on my stomach again, and he had to crush my dreams by reminding me that even tho there was no baby in my belly anymore after the birth, I still couldn't lay on my stomach, my boobs hurt too much! *sigh*

My next checkup is this coming Tuesday, and then I have to start going in every week. Yay.

On the plus side: I'm getting a baby! Really freaky that they're gonna allow me to take such a fragil creature home with me, AGAIN!

No comments: