Sunday, May 7

Are we done yet??

It's the beginning of week 38, and I am soooo over being pregnant. It doesn't matter what I do or don't do, I'm achy and miserable. The scary part is that as soon as the baby gets here, pregnancy amnesia sets in and I will forget it all and want to do it all over again.

So yesterday, we painted our office. It is no longer turquoise. it is a dark raspberry on two walls, and a dark grape jelly color on the other two. We're putting our new verticle blinds up today, so we will have a 'dark' room with no glare on our computer screens anymore! Now if I could just get my braxton-hicks contractions to go away just as easily, I'd be a really happy camper!

Oh, and my hubby is the bomb! My 2 1/2 year old gets to go see his favorite show LIVE next Saturday. The WIGGLES are in town! I can only hope that Josie decides to either arrive before or after the show, since I can always get an auntie or a grammy to take him, but if my water breaks DURING, that's sooo going to suck ass for Matthew. Not that having my water break in public is a dream of mine, but can you imagine telling a 2 year old we have to leave during his favorite show EVER? It's going to be bad enough when the show is over.

No comments: