Tuesday, July 31

Venting

An open letter to the manager at Target in charge of the dairy section:

Grow some balls and call your vendor for organic milk every 30 minutes until the truck shows up with your milk. Having absolutely NO organic milk for more than two days is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

I spend hundreds of dollars every month at Target. I CHOOSE to shop at Target instead of Wal-Mart (which is right across the intersection, btw).

Someone should also be calling headquarters (or whoever is in charge of deciding which vendors you use) and letting them know what a horrible job this particular vendor is doing, and maybe work on getting a different vendor.

For every customer that actually asks why you don't have any organic milk, there are at least 10 more that don't. I'm sure not all of them are quite as pissed off as I am. But I came to the store last night with only one item on my list, along with a headache. You didn't have the item I needed, and I didn't have time to go to a different store. I was also told last night (Monday) that the delivery truck would arrive today (Tuesday). When I went this evening, around 7pm, you still did not have ANY organic milk. NONE. I had to go to Wal-mart to get organic milk (because I am out, and I use it every day). They had plenty, so there doesn't seem to be a problem with the actual supply of organic milk, just your vendor.

One very loyal, but extremely pissed off customer.

I'm not actually sending this in, but I needed to vent someplace without yelling at my hubby. It's not his fault the manager at Target can't get their vendor to deliver.

Not to mention that I'm quite put out at myself for being upset over something as stupid as milk. GRRRR.

No comments: